To be trusted by our clients, families and our community to deliver skilled, comprehensive, cost effective and coordinated mental health services within Ballarat and its surrounding regions.
To provide a skilled, comprehensive, cost effective and coordinated approach to meet the needs of all people experiencing mental health challenges.
We do this by providing:
- Treatment and support which is timely, practical & meets your needs.
- Diagnosis, treatment, counselling & prescribing by an experienced Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- Counselling and Psychotherapy by a skilled multidisciplinary team of psychologists, social workers & mental health nurses to meet a range of health care needs.
- Client centred, evidence based treatment by skilled mental health clinicians.
- Assistance to develop new health skills to enhance your life satisfaction.
- Liaison with your GP or Medical Specialist to provide a link between your physical health and mental health needs.
Caring – We deliver care, we care for each other and we care about the service we provide.
Doing the right thing – We respect the people we serve and try our best. We treat each other respectfully and we respect the law and standards.
Openness to learning and change – We continually review practice and the services we provide.
Being safe, effective and efficient – We will measure and own our performance and use this information to inform ways to improve our services. We will manage health resources effectively, efficiently and economically.
Being open and transparent – We work for the public and we will inform and consult with our patients, clients, staff, stakeholders and community.