Clear Thinking Mental Health Group provides a new treatment option within the Ballarat region. We use a strengths-based and solution-focused ‘whole of person’ approach to consider the multiple elements affecting your life.
To be trusted by our clients, families and our community to deliver skilled, comprehensive, cost effective and coordinated mental health services within Ballarat and its surrounding regions.
To provide a skilled, comprehensive, cost effective and coordinated approach to meet the needs of all people experiencing mental health challenges.
We do this by providing:
- Treatment and support which is timely, practical & meets your needs.
- Diagnosis, treatment, counselling & prescribing by an experienced Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- Counselling and Psychotherapy by a skilled multidisciplinary team of psychologists, social workers & mental health nurses to meet a range of health care needs.
- Client centred, evidence based treatment by skilled mental health clinicians.
- Assistance to develop new health skills to enhance your life satisfaction.
- Liaison with your GP or Medical Specialist to provide a link between your physical health and mental health needs.
Caring – We deliver care, we care for each other and we care about the service we provide.
Doing the right thing – We respect the people we serve and try our best. We treat each other respectfully and we respect the law and standards.
Openness to learning and change – We continually review practice and the services we provide.
Being safe, effective and efficient – We will measure and own our performance and use this information to inform ways to improve our services. We will manage health resources effectively, efficiently and economically.
Being open and transparent – We work for the public and we will inform and consult with our patients, clients, staff, stakeholders and community.
The Clear Thinking team includes: –
Coralie Holding, Nurse Practitioner: Mental Health, addiction treatment, domestic violence, Stress, Psychotic Illness, Depression, Trauma, Personality Disorders and provides NDIS services.
Jacqui White, Psychologist: Stress, Anxiety, Trauma, Domestic Violence, Relationships, Workplace Conflict, Depression and provides WorkCover, TAC and NDIS services.
Julie Walker, Provisional Psychologist: Depression, Anxiety & Relationships and NDIS supports.
Marcia Hatcher, Credentialed Mental Health Nurse: Mental Health, Depression and provides NDIS services.
Nicole Kearns, Psychologist: Autism assessment and treatment and provides NDIS services.
Lee Palmer, Psychologist: Addiction, Problem Gambling and Mental Health.
Find out more about our practitioners here.